Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sizlin Saturday

Yeah...here is the basic summation of my "love life". Confusing as hell, and not worth substantiating. I am just like anyone else in this lovely little world of ours...I am confounded by the opposite sex. Just within the past few months, though, my viewpoint on relationships has changed drastically. Well, more my viewpoint on what I'm looking for. And let me tell you, it is definitely not a relationship. At least, not at this point in time. However, I have come to realize that does not mean I should shut myself off to any such possibility. I should also be open to new people, new experiences, and live life a little bit more than I have previously allowed myself. How am I supposed to open up to the possibility of a new relationship, if I cannot even open up to the possibility of a new friend? I also need to work on taking a little better care of myself, and stop suffering from self-abuse that I have mentally distorted to seem harmless.

Sorry if this post seems a little bit boring. Just wanted to lay the foundation for all my fun "Sizlin Saturdays" to come. They will most likely be fairly brief and concise. I've got a lot of fun stories to tell. You know...maybe I should call this "Shocking Saturday". Haha.

(P.S. In case you have not noticed yet, I have a new poll. Check it out.)

No comments: