Friday, October 10, 2008

Fictional Friday

I created a new update schedule, and I am going to try to stick to it. I've explained in more detail in the left column.

In the past two weeks, I have purchased and ordered a ridiculous amount of books from Barnes and Noble. And I don't even have everything that I want yet! Of course, that list never stops growing, but I am concerned I am developing a habit of book hording! Lol.


Purchased from the store:
Lullabies for Little Criminals
by Heather O'Neil

Wasted
by Marya Hornbacher

Cryptonomicon
by Neal Stephenson

True Crime
edited by Seventeen Magazine

Model
by Cheryl Diamond

The Me Nobody Knew
by Shannon McLinden

Ordered Online:
Brisingr
by Christopher Paolini

Artemis Fowl
by Eoin Colfer

Oblivion
by David Foster Wallace

Will of the Empress
by Tamora Pierce

Tales of Beedle the Bard
by J. K. Rowling



A lil overboard, maybe? Not to mention I already have 20 or 30 books at my apt that I have not started yet, or still have not finished. Yeah...definitely book hording...

No comments: