Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bah!

Alright, so i missed a day. Its the first time I have missed in a week, though! So I'm already doing much better than I thought I would be. I have decided I will most likely soon take down the link between this blog and my facebook, so those of you who only read it from there should actually check out the real blog. www.sabriel9876.blogspot.com

For yesterday's entry, Fictional Friday, I will just say this...I still have not even STARTED reading any of those new books I got. Thats how crazy things have been for me lately. And my list of books I still want just keeps getting longer and longer. Frustrating.

Now for Sizlin Saturday. Hate to make this whole entry so short and thoroughly unfulfilling, but theres not much I can say. Well...more like theres not much I choose to say. If you must know more, it will have to suffice that I tell you I don't know what I'm doing right now, nor do I care...but sometimes I like the little surprises life throws at you.

No comments: