Friday, September 26, 2008

Cleaning

Ok...so...im cleaning. I finally got sick of the ridiculously large pile of clean laundry on my floor. So im making it go away. Of course, in order to do that, I have to take all of the dirty laundry out of my closet and clean it. Such a hassle. But with our newly decorated and very preeeety apt (thanks to me and my amazing decorating skills...hehe), i feel so icky in my claustrophobic room. Bleh. Oh well.

On another note, the sweater I'm working on is coming along nicely. Oh, and my shopping trip for shoes yesterday went quite well. I ended up with 3 pairs of shoes for a total of 45 dollars. Thats 2 pairs of tennis shoes, and a pair of sandals. For 45 bucks. Yes, you should all bow down and worship the Tracy for her amazing shoe shopping skills. Haha.

No comments: