Monday, August 25, 2008

Dinner Parties & Breakdowns

So...I did follow through with my idea for the dinner. We had about 10 ppl over at the apartment, and Justin and I made a huge dinner for everyone. I did the meatballs in mushroom sauce, and I also did a sausage and zucchini casserole. I made the cold pesto pasta salad, spinach and artichoke dip, and virgin margaritas. Justin made a coffee cake, and apple bread. We also had just a regular salad. I tried to make an ice cream cake...but it didn't freeze in time for the party. It did freeze later, however, and it came out pretty well, if I do say so myself. Anyways...the party was a smash hit, and I really enjoyed having everyone over to see the apartment.

On a slightly more depressing note, I haven't been doing too well emotionally recently. There is a lot going on for me right now personally, and I have been really stressed out about school, finding a job, and family situations. I kinda had a mini breakdown tonight, but I'm hoping that it helped me come to some conclusions and make some decisions that will help me climb out of the little hole I'm in. I may need help enforcing my decisions, and there are some people (if you think you know what I'm talking about than you are probably one of them) who will have to help me with that. Sorry to be so cryptic...I just dont feel like discussing certain things on a public blog. ANYWAYS...the point is that if I have a been a little short with you recently, or if I have seemed out of character or just completely out of it, I apologize. Hopefully things will start to improve soon.

Good luck to everyone starting school tomorrow!!! (Or I guess today...lol. I should really sleep, huh?)

Luv yallz!
~Trish

No comments: