Friday, May 23, 2008

Anyone have some music?

So heres the story. I reformatted my hard drive a while back, and ended up losing a lot of my music. I have just gone through all the music on my computer, and I have complied a list of the artists that I lost most or all of my music from. This makes me extremely sad. So, I have decided to call upon my wonderful, almighty friends. Haha. I will post the list here, and if any of you would like to let me have some of your music, that would be amazing. Thanks a bunch! <3


(It is a very long list, I know. And I'm sure there were several artists that i missed, as well. So if you have something that is not on this list that you think I might enjoy, that would be great too!)


3 Doors Down
Aerosmith
AFI
Alicia Keys
Aslyn
Aqualung
Audioslave
Avenged Sevenfold
Avril Lavigne
Bee Gees
Black Label Society
Black Sabbath
Blondie
Blue October
Carrie Underwood
Celine Dion
Chevelle
Christina Aguilera
Coldplay
Collective Soul
Counting Crows
Creed
Crossfade
Damien Rice
Dane Cook
Daniel Beddingfield
Daniel Powter
Darling Violetta
Dashboard Confessional
Dave Matthews Band
David Bowie
Death Cab For Cutie
Deftones
DHT
Drowning Pool
Eli Young Band
Enrique Iglesias
Eurythmics
Evanescence
Eve 6
Faith Hill
Fall Out Boy
Fergie
Final Fantasy
Finch
Finger Eleven
Five For Fighting
Fleetwood Mac
Foo Fighters
Fuel
Garth Brooks
Gary Jules
Goo Goo Dolls
Good Charlotte
Hanson
Haste The Day
Hoobastank
Incubus
Jack Johnson
James Blunt
Justin Timberlake
Killswitch Engage
Korn
Kylie Minogue
Lacuna Coil
LFO
Lifehouse
Limp Bizkit
Lonestar
Lostprophets
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario
Maroon 5
Martina McBride
Matchbook Romance
Meg & Dia
My Chemical Romance
Nickelback
Nine Inch Nails
Nirvana
N’Sync
Oasis
Our Lady Peace
Pantera
Papa Roach
Pearl Jam
Pink Floyd
Puddle of Mudd
Queen
Queens of the Stone Age
Radiohead
Raffi
Randy Travis
Reba MacEntire
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Remy Zero
Rob Thomas
Robbie Williams
Saliva
Sarah Connor
Say Anything
Seether
Sixpence None The Richer
Slipknot
Smashing Pumpkins
Smile Empty Soul
SOD
Stereophonics
Stevie Wonder
Sting
Stone Sour
Sublime
Sum 41
Suzanne Vega
Switchfoot
The All-American Rejects
The Ataris
The Calling
The Exies
The Fray
The Killers
The Postal Service
The Used
The Wallflowers
Tim McGraw
Tracy Lawrence
Train
U2
White Stripes
Whitney Houston
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Yellowcard

Okay! Thanks so much for yall's help! Goodnight!

*UPDATE*
Here are a few i forgot. I'll probably add more as I remember them. Also, I've highlighted the ones i want the most.

Barenaked Ladies
Dierks Bentley
Disney Songs (anything you've got)
Johnny Cash
Josh Groban
Rascal Flatts
The Beach Boys
The Beatles
Three Days Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracy, Raffi? You really should grow up a little...or not and we'll just go to Disney World!

You can have all my music when you come back to CS :)