Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Projects

So yes, I have not posted in quite a while. Forgive me...I've just been out of it. Let me catch you up. Finished reading the book, which was amazing, and then returned it to the store (in pristine condition) for a full refund. Haha. You can argue with me on the ethicality of that if you must, but I see nothing wrong with it. It is the same as reading a book in the book store, without buying it at all. As long as you dont mistreat it...i would think the book would enjoy having multiple readers. Lol

My next project is to finish all of the crochet projects I have started and never finished. Honestly, I believe my bags full of half finished afghans/scarves/pillows have been sitting there for well over a year, longing to be noticed. So I have finally decided to give them the appreciation they deserve.



This is the one I finished a few days ago. I started the scarf over a year ago now, and after a day or 2 got horribly sidetracked. So when I discovered my crochet again, I did the second half of it one day, and the matching hat the next. Now it is finished. I think it looks ok, but I used self striping yarn and when I had to switch scanes, half way through, the pattern changed. Other than that its fine...except for a slight defect that I decided not to fix, from back when I first started it. Oh well...its only for me anyways.




And this is Nika showing off the next one I need to finish...an afghan I started over the summer, and only got a quarter of the way through. Probably not even that far...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Tracy's a little less paranoid...this is good :)

Sabriel9876 said...

yes...yes she is. :-)

John Cletus said...

PRETTY@!

Alex said...

My mom has started crocheting again, can I blame you?